Terry Pinnell

Default Inconsistent 'auto-entry'

I'm puzzled why repeated entries in one column of a worksheet don't
seem to get automatically entered after typing the first few
characters. Yet this works as expected in several other columns.

Anyone know a likely cause please?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK
Terry Pinnell

Terry Pinnell wrote:

I'm puzzled why repeated entries in one column of a worksheet don't
seem to get automatically entered after typing the first few
characters. Yet this works as expected in several other columns.

Anyone know a likely cause please?

On reflection, I'm guessing the reason is that the word is so
commonplace? I'm actually typing notes on Pop Hits, and the repetitive
entry in question is 'Only No 1'. Perhaps some words, including 'only'
are excluded from the automatic facility?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK