MosAhm

Default how can i write arabic in Excel?

I already installed MS Office and i can write arabic in the word but when i
try to use the excel, i can't write arabic, so please can you tell me what is
the proplem and how i can solve it.

hni

I write arabic in excel done, have you already activate your win2000 or
higher for the regional options language .... and you can add the
arabic language for this option

--
hni
hni's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28451