Ian Dee

Default how do I set up an annual calendar on one worksheet

I need a tempplate to set up on one worksheet an annual calendar with days of
the week, months and date numbers.
I havae to set up a calendar that has recurring dates e.g. evry 3rd Weds in
Feb, 4th Tues in may etc
ANy help would be appreciated on all or some of the above

Svea

Regarding your first question, visit:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...377111033.aspx

Many good templates for calendars.

--
Svea
Svea's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28151

Ian Dee

"Svea" wrote:

Regarding your first question, visit:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...377111033.aspx

Many good templates for calendars.

--
Svea
Svea's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28151
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=480326

tfhanks guys but I saw those.

I need a calendar in which I can type in say 3rd Saturday in Feb and it will
automatically insert the same note in that day for every year. Softkey had
one but not avaioable for winxp