confused

Default What is the warning triangle in a cell and how do I get rid of it.

I'm using the new Office 2004 for the Mac and first, I hate it! But, how do I
get rid of the green (warning?) triangle in the cells. I haven't entered a
equation and I have no idea where it came from. Please help.

Jim Rech

I don't have a Mac but you may be seeing the background error checking flag.
If so, you can turn off this feature (in Windows versions at least) under
Tools, Options, Error Checking.

--
Jim