lucas

Default data- validation- list

Hi!

I'd very much appreciate any hint for the following issue:

Let's say In cell A1 I can choose between 'boy' and 'girl'.

Names available for boys a Jon, Tom and Ben while for girls: Claudia,
Pamela and Sarah.

In cell B2 I'd like to create choice list (by data - validation - list)
with reference to value in cell A1.

I don't know how to narrow the choice in drop-down menu in cell B2 with
reference to value of cell A1.

Thx in advance for any help!

lucas