Skillet

Default Change cell in formula based on date

I would like to have a formula that draws from different cells depending on
the current date. For instance, on the first of the month, it will draw from
A1, and on the second it will draw from A2, etc.
Kleev

I just experimented with this and it worked (note: I used column b instead of
a)
=INDIRECT("b"&DAY(NOW()))

"Skillet" wrote:

I would like to have a formula that draws from different cells depending on
the current date. For instance, on the first of the month, it will draw from
A1, and on the second it will draw from A2, etc.

JE McGimpsey

One way:

=INDEX(A:A,DAY(TODAY()))

In article ,
"Skillet" wrote:

I would like to have a formula that draws from different cells depending on
the current date. For instance, on the first of the month, it will draw from
A1, and on the second it will draw from A2, etc.

Skillet

This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks guys!