BillyJ

Default Type mismatch mysterious error

OK, reposting since I accidentally put my name in the subject line.

I was trying to use the picture look up function associated he
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

I made some slight modifications but I keep running into a problem. I get an
type mismatch error at the "Next oPic" line. After going to the debug screen
I F8 to the next line and it runs fine with no explanation. The next time I
run it, the same thing happens. Any suggestions?

With Range("E48")
For Each oPic In Me.Pictures
Test = oPic.Name
If oPic.Name = .Text Then
oPic.Visible = True
oPic.Top = .Top
oPic.ShapeRange.LockAspectRatio = msoTrue
oPic.Width = 100
oPic.Left = .Left
Exit For
End If
If oPic.Name = "Picture 1" Then
oPic.Visible = True
End If
Next oPic
End With

George Nicholson

What happens if the line just says "Next" ? (I like to have "Next xxx"
myself, but the xxx isn't required and can be omitted)

--
George Nicholson

Remove 'Junk' from return address.