Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Christina L.

Default Changing what is displayed in the formula bar

Is there a way to change what is displayed in the formula bar.
E.g. Cell B10 contains a number. This number is the result of a formula.
The formula bar displays the formula. Can the formula bar display the number
that is contained in cell B10 and not the actual formula?

Thanks
--
Christina L.