Co-op Bank

Default Finding constants in formulas

Hello, I have a big spreadsheet which should be purely formula based however
I need to check that there are no constants (i.e. hard coded values) typed
into the formulas for example '=sum(a1:b10)+25000'.

Is there a way to check each cell reference to be totally sure that there
are no hardcodings? vb solution perhaps? I know you can switch to view
formulas on the spreadsheet but as there are so many and some are quite long
it isnt always easy to spot via the naked eye. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Brian
Manchester, England