Peter @ fjs

Default CSV file containing german characters imported into Excel

Hello

I have a CSV file generated from a 3rd party product's export facility that
contains german characters such as ü and ö. I want to import the file into
Excel, however when displayed within Excel the characters are not displayed
correctly. I can confirm using textpad that the characters are correct within
the file.

Is there a way of setting up Excel or Office to import using Unicode (UTF-8).

Thanks