areddy

Default I don't want to run visual basic editer code after saving...

Hi All,

Iam writing some code to disable some controls in excel visual basic
editor under Workbook_Open() function for one particular excel
template.
It is working fine.all controls are disabled when i open the excel.
now i used "save as" option and saved in some folder.

Now the problem is coming. I want to open the saved file i don't want
to run the Workbook_Open() code because i don't want to disable the
controls for saved excel file.

Regards,
Amar...

--
areddy
areddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28204

swatsp0p

Untested, but try this:

Open Excel
Click ToolsOptions
On the Security tab, click "Macro Security"
Set to HIGH, click OK

Now open your saved workbook

Macro should not run....

When finished, repeat steps and return Macro setting to previous
state.

Does this work for you?

--
swatsp0p