Ltat42a

Default count down the days???

how can I calculate the number of days from a date in the future from
today?

B3 = 08/10/2006

Sorta like "??? # of days until Christmas"

Thanx

--
Ltat42a
Ltat42a's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24735

Dave Peterson

=date(2006,12,25)-date(2006,08,10)
format as general.

If the date is in A1:
=date(year(a1),12,25)-a1
(still format as general)

Ltat42a wrote:

how can I calculate the number of days from a date in the future from
today?

B3 = 08/10/2006

Sorta like "??? # of days until Christmas"

Thanx

--
Ltat42a
Ltat42a's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24735