claytorm

Default Populating Excel Web Query across workbook

Hi,

I have a workbook with around 350 sheets. I have an Web Query which I
wish to populate in cell A2 of all of those sheets? The web query is
exactly the same for each sheet, just picking up a different input from
cell A1 in each sheet. How can I duplicate the web queries
automatically?

Thanks,

Bertie.

--