Nicole

Default Funcres.xla

Everytime I open Excel I get the following message:

"A document with the name 'Funcres.xla' is already open. You cannot open two
documents with the same name, even if the documents are in different folders.
To open the second document, either close the document that's currently
open, or rename one of the documents."

I have no idea where this is coming from. I already deleted Funcres.xla in
the startup folder but I am keep getting this message. There is no other
document open.

Has anyone got an idea how to fix this?!#

Regards

Nicole

Dave Peterson

Sometimes when excel crashes, you may have to clean up some stuff:

http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#ReadOnly
or
http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#AlreadyOpen

Both from Debra Dalgleish's site.

Nicole wrote:

Everytime I open Excel I get the following message:

"A document with the name 'Funcres.xla' is already open. You cannot open two
documents with the same name, even if the documents are in different folders.
To open the second document, either close the document that's currently
open, or rename one of the documents."

I have no idea where this is coming from. I already deleted Funcres.xla in
the startup folder but I am keep getting this message. There is no other
document open.

Has anyone got an idea how to fix this?!#

Regards

Nicole

--

Dave Peterson
Nicole

Hi Gary,

Many thanks for your reply. I am afraid I will have to live with it. I have
deleted everything in the startup folder but I am still getting the same
message.

Still, thanks for trying to hel!

Nicole