Deni

Default How to keep leading zero without changing field to text field?

I've already tried to customize the number 0#### - the leading zero remains
in Excel but as soon as I save this file and try to use it as a merge
document with word the leading zero is gone again. I then have to go back
and make this a text in order for the zero to remain when merging with word.