ajchula

Default Noncontiguous ranges printed on one page????

My boss swears he knows of a way to print noncontiguous ranges on one
page, without using the "copy/paste picture link" method...of course,
he claims he just can't remember how to accomplish this. I say "no
way...can't be done." Is he correct? Does anyone know of a way to do
this? Oh, and without hiding columns or copying data to a new
worksheet...and no macros, either.

Dave Peterson

I'd insert a new worksheet.
Then select the first range
edit|copy
back to the new worksheet
shift-edit|Paste picture link

Then do the same with the second range.

--

Dave Peterson
Ken Wright

Given all your exclusions, not that I can think of I'm afraid.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"ajchula" wrote in message
ups.com...
My boss swears he knows of a way to print noncontiguous ranges on one
page, without using the "copy/paste picture link" method...of course,
he claims he just can't remember how to accomplish this. I say "no
way...can't be done." Is he correct? Does anyone know of a way to do
this? Oh, and without hiding columns or copying data to a new
worksheet...and no macros, either.

Ken Wright

LOL :-)

--