Shanilee2002

Default How do I set up a payroll master in Excel or Access?

Here is the problem....I have set up a worksheet in Excel to do all of the
calculations for jobs that have been done. There are three employees per job
that split a portion of the job amount. I need to be able to pick out each
individual employee and link them to their own worksheet so that they can get
paid what they are due. I have tried to do a database in Access, and believe
it or not, it seems that it just is not able to do what I need it to do. I
know it is vague, but if there is anyone out there who can help me, I would
appreciate it so much.