Vishnu

Default Comparing a value in EXCEL and XML files

want to know how to write a code in VB.NET for the following situation

I have a field( Ex. Capital) in my XML file and that field results in a value(Ex. $5000)....now i have my Excel file with multiple worksheets in it....I want to write a code that can read a single field (Ex. Capital) in XML file and then take it's value (Ex.$5000).....After reading the $5000 it should search through my entire Excel file( In all Worksheets) and see if that Value exists ....If it exists then return as "Pass" if not "Fail".....I also hav 1 more condition but first i would like to see how it can be written

I aprreciate our help guys