Kicking and Screaming

Default How do I stop dates from being entered everytime I enter a number

Everytime I enter data in a box (ex: ages 5-9) I then press enter to go to
the next cell and it automatically puts in may 9 . I have tried putting in
general in formatting cells and it still does it. can someone help before I
shoot this pc out the window? I am making a population pyramid with males
and females and their ages.

Thanks,
Kicking and Screaming
Mika Oukka

Hello,

One way to handle this unwanted automation this is to type an apostrophe
before your class name:

'5-9

this handles the feeded data as text, but in this case it does the job.

Regards, Mika