StevenPar

Default Help improve mySchedule Please

I would like to see if anyone can help me improve my Excel 2000 Weekly
Schedule.
I really don't know where to start so any idea's with instructions
would be very helpful. I'm a beginner and can do a few basic things
with excel. (see Attachment)
I would like to make it easier and faster to add information to my
schedule.
I usually work with one sheet at a time so I don't mind adding info to
one sheet at a time to keep it simple. This is my work schedule for the
week and I right now I have to page up and down to much to add the
information to the different days of the week. Monday, Tuesday,
Wedndesday,....Saturday.
What I need something like a UserForm to add the Custmers name to the
specific day of the week, then the hours , then the minutes. I use an X
to indicate I have completed the task so I can go back and do that
manually with no trouble. I also keep a printed copy with me to X out
jobs as they are completed. I like it the way it is now because I can
print it all on one sheet of paper. I can email a copy if needed.

Thank you in advance
Sincerely
Steven

|Filename: ScheduleExcel2000.jpg |