realspido

Default minimum for casual cells but 0

I have big table with vendors, and I have to find the lowest price for each
item, but prices are like:
A B C D E F G H I
etc.
Item x 128 175 0 215

the problem is there are also columns with quantities which shouldn't be
included
I don't want to include columns e.g. B, D, F etc. AND find minimum price but
0. so I can't use:

MIN(C1,E1,G1,I1...) because I'll get 0 as result.
I'm looking for the simplest solution.

Appreciate for any help.

Domenic

If B, D, F, and H do not contain numbers, try...

=MIN(IF(C1:I10,C1:I1))

If B, D, F, and H contain numbers, and you want to exclude them, try...

=MIN(IF((MOD(COLUMN(C1:I1)-COLUMN(C1)+0,2)=0),IF(C1:I10,C1:I1)))

Both these formulas need to be confirmed with CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER, not
just ENTER.

Hope this helps!