SCHNYDES

Default Logic for Placing Multiple field Returns in a Cell

Looking for the logic to concatenate cells, however I need one of those cells
to duplicate X number of times:

Such as CONCATENATE(d1, b1, b3) B3 being the value I want to return
multiple times:

d1=1
b1=2
b3=4

I would like my results to come out: 1244444444

Any help?
Gary''s Student

Use the following UDF:

Function Mergit(a, b, c)
Mergit = a & b & c & c & c & c & c & c & c & c
End Function
--
Gary's Student

"SCHNYDES" wrote:

Looking for the logic to concatenate cells, however I need one of those cells
to duplicate X number of times:

Such as CONCATENATE(d1, b1, b3) B3 being the value I want to return
multiple times:

d1=1
b1=2
b3=4

I would like my results to come out: 1244444444

Any help?

Anne Troy

=D1&B1&B3&B3&B3&B3&B3&B3&B3&B3
There may be a more elegant solution.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"SCHNYDES" wrote in message
Looking for the logic to concatenate cells, however I need one of those
cells
to duplicate X number of times:

Such as CONCATENATE(d1, b1, b3) B3 being the value I want to return
multiple times:

d1=1
b1=2
b3=4

I would like my results to come out: 1244444444

Any help?

RagDyer

Just in case you might need a *true* number returned:

=--(D1&B1&REPT(B3,8))

RD

"RagDyer" wrote in message
Try this: