Andrea

Default No header on 1st page

How do I keep the header from appearing on the 1st page?
Anne Troy

Try this, Andrea:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/n...of t_word.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Andrea" wrote in message
How do I keep the header from appearing on the 1st page?

cottage6

Hi Andrea,
Group all the sheets you want the header to appear on, and leave the 1st
page out of the group, then create the header. The header should not apply
to the 1st page. If you don't know how to group sheets, click on the sheet
label of the first sheet you want to apply the header to, then click on the
sheet label of the last sheet you want to apply the header to. You should
see [Group] in the title bar of the spreadsheet. Take them out of group by
right-clicking any of the grouped sheets, and selecting Ungroup Sheets. HTH.

How do I keep the header from appearing on the 1st page?

Anne Troy

LOL. I am answering a Word question, not an Excel question. My apologies!!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com