Jack Sons

Default text box to contain formulae results that recalculate

As I said befo this is an off day. Sorry for posting 15 minutes ago
without subject.

Hi all,

I want a text box on my worksheet to contain the results of the formulae
that are in DW42 to DW47 and have them (I mean those in the text box)
recalculated with the worksheet.

What code do I have to use?

Jack Sons
The Netherlands

ScottO

Try this ...
In a "helper cell" do a formula to collect the desired contents of
the Text Box, e.g. =DW42&CHAR(10)&"A bit of random text
...."&CHAR(10)&DW43&CHAR(10)&TEXT(DW44,"0.000") .... etc.
Then name the helper cell e.g. "TextStuff"
Then select the Text Box and in the formula bar enter =TextStuff.
Rgds,
ScottO

"Jack Sons" wrote in message
| As I said befo this is an off day. Sorry for posting 15 minutes
ago
| without subject.
| -------------------------------------------------------------------
|
| Hi all,
|
| I want a text box on my worksheet to contain the results of the
formulae
| that are in DW42 to DW47 and have them (I mean those in the text
box)
| recalculated with the worksheet.
|
| What code do I have to use?
|
| Jack Sons
| The Netherlands

Jack Sons

ScottO,

Thanks, phantastic, never heard of this possibility. You are a genius.

Jack.

"ScottO" schreef in bericht