gipsassignment

Default any hint for using excel to create a model?

hi guys, my friends and I are aksed to build a model that helps one company
to solve its problem. the company should be within the tourism industry,bug
headache, can't find it out. can anyone give a hint what should and can we
do?
PC

Set up a table with some data you have

Perform some mathematical calculations on the data. For business problem
solving its always good to throw in a few IRR and Present Value
calculations. Make a graph or two of some of the information in your table.

Then link those tables graphs and calculation results to either a
Powerpoint presentation or Word document that also contains a discussion of
the problem and your proposed solution. If you can, put some cool graphics
on the cover page. That always looks nice.

HTH

PC