AhmtDY

Default generate y value

I have two arrays (x and y values). Is there a method for estimate the y
value for any x value that are not at the array. Actually I want to make
arithmetical operations(add/divide) in two graphs whose x values are not same.
Gary''s Student

There are two good ways:

1. Insure that you have the Analysis ToolPak added-in. The use LINEST() to
generate a formula that you can use for any x-value.

2. The FORECAST() function does a fine job of estimating the value of y for
some x between two known points.
--
Gary''s Student