Modeste

Default Automatique Shape

Bonsour®,
;o))) useless experiments!!!

I challenge the do-it-yourselfers and nutcases about VBA...
(API, BdR,Xla modification ???)
Is it possible to modify the properties of the automatic shapes ?????

example:
ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddShape(msoShapeMoon, 28.5, 252 #, 81.75, 115.5).Select
Selection.ShapeRange.Adjustments.Item(1) = 0.875

in this example "Crescent of the moon"
I wish that the "adjustements.item(1)" be able to accept a value higher than
0.875
i-e has to be variable on range [ 0% to 100% ] crescent initiate to full
half-circle

thank you
@ +

FU2 microsoft.public.fr.excel

--
have a Look at french FAQ :
http://www.excelabo.net http://dj.joss.free.fr/faq.htm

Jim Rech

I wish that the "adjustements.item(1)" be able to accept a value higher
than

0.875

It seems to be a built-in feature of the moon shape that this property
cannot exceed .875. Even manually it refuses to go beyond this point.

--
Jim