jonesaa05

Default Add header into Excel table

Hi,

How can I add header(cells in first row) to the sheet which is created
after I copied values from other sheets?

Eg. values copied are like this

2003 |June| James| 250
2005 |May| John | 1001

So, the header would be
Year|Month|Name|Amount

Thanks in advance,
amy

--
jonesaa05
jonesaa05's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28021

Anne Troy

Click on the #1 to select row 1, and hit Insert--Row, and type them in. Or
am I being dense and not understanding?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"jonesaa05" wrote
in message ...

Hi,

How can I add header(cells in first row) to the sheet which is created
after I copied values from other sheets?

Eg. values copied are like this

2003 |June| James| 250
2005 |May| John | 1001

So, the header would be
Year|Month|Name|Amount

Thanks in advance,
amy

--
jonesaa05
jonesaa05's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=477044

jonesaa05

Sorry, I should clarify that the values are copied from different
sheets into one sheet using macro.

Only certain related cells are copied, so I have to add title in the
columns myself. So, what I mean is after the values are copied (run the
macro), can I also add title for each columns as well. I don't want to
type in manually. Is there any ways to do this?

Thankyou.

amy

--
jonesaa05
jonesaa05's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28021
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=477044

Anne Troy

Record a macro that...
Ctrl+Home (to get to cell A1)
Insert--Row
Type the headings.
Stop recording.
I'm not sure why it might be any more difficult than that.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"jonesaa05" wrote
in message ...