Dan

Default Blank lines in cells

I asked this same question a little while ago about Excell XP and it was
answered basically saying it was a bug. Is it still a bug in Excell 2003?
I am having trouble with the autofit row height in Excell 2003. It seems
that
when my last line of text in a cell is up to 5 characters short of the end of
the cell Excel automatically enters another line as if the previous line was
to long. I know a work around would be to manually adjust the height, but I
could find myself in trouble if text were added to those cells.

Jim Rech

Excel 2003 still exhibits this behavior.

--
Jim