Peterg

Default Execl problem with numbers

I Have A CSV text File with a column of 16 numbers (Digits), but when I load
the File in Excel the last digit is always 0 on the end?
Excel 2000 Ver.
Please Help
Thanks

Mangesh Yadav

because excel supports only 15 digits of accuracy. If you want to perform
some calculation, then excel won't help, but if you don't want to perform
calculation on this number, simply enter it as text.

Mangesh