Mass group box delete

Default delete group box

I have a macro that copies some formula to another section so that it resets
a certain part of my sheet. What the prob is, i have some group boxes (from
form toobar) that have been copied as well. Now i have 15000 group boxes all
on top of one another. Is there an easy way i can delete all the boxes at
once?
Peo Sjoblom

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shapes.htm

there is a macro to delete shapes within a selection
if you want to delete them in the active sheet you can use

Sub test()
For Each shp In ActiveSheet.Shapes
shp.Delete
Next
End Sub

note that it will delete other shapes as well but if you only have group
boxes
it should be OK, the link has a macro that will delete what you select in a
sheet

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Mass group box delete" <Mass group box
wrote in message ...
I have a macro that copies some formula to another section so that it
resets
a certain part of my sheet. What the prob is, i have some group boxes
(from
form toobar) that have been copied as well. Now i have 15000 group boxes
all
on top of one another. Is there an easy way i can delete all the boxes at
once?

Mass group box delete

Thankyou, you are a life saver. worked like a charm. Thanks for the quick
reply.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Edit--Go to--Special--Objects. This will select them all.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

wrote in message ...
I have a macro that copies some formula to another section so that it
resets
a certain part of my sheet. What the prob is, i have some group boxes
(from
form toobar) that have been copied as well. Now i have 15000 group boxes
all
on top of one another. Is there an easy way i can delete all the boxes at
once?

Anne Troy

Cool. So glad it helped!
Anne Troy