jay_babcock

Default Text replaced with #

In some cells with a large amoutn of text, my text turns into #. The
wrapping and width of column and height of row do not seem to make a
difference... only removing text from the cell... does anyone know what the
problem is
Gord Dibben

Jay

One possible reason.

When a cell is formatted as Text and character length is between 256 and 1024
you can get the ###########

Format to General and usually clears up.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP