dstromain

Default Copy and Paste Not Working

My excel wksht is not allowing me to copy or paste when I right click.
The sheet is not protected and I have tried all kinds of docs with no luck.
Any help would be appreciated how to fix
Dave Peterson

I think you'll have to share more info:

#1. What happens when you rightclick on a cell--do you see the menu and the
copy|paste options are disabled? Or do you not even see that menu?

#2. If you don't see the menu, are you sure your mouse is working ok? Can you
rightclick in other applications and see a popup menu?

#3. If it's not the mouse, can you rightclick in a different worksheet in a
different workbook within excel and does it work ok there?

You may get more help depending on your responses.

--

Dave Peterson