Rachael

Default Printing errors in excel

When I highlight some rows and colums to print, the matching column headers
aren't printing right unless the size is reduced to 40% in print
preview/setup.

I have freezepanes set up on the left and top, and when I print out data, I
have it set so all the freezepanes print as well. I have names across the
top, and date of birth and other information below. When I hightlight the
data below, the names don't match when I print with the data I hightlighted,
unless i change the print size to less than 45%.

Any ideas? I tried multiple versions of excel and several printers within
our office, and it did the same thing each time, so it's a problem with
excel.
Rachael

I hope I explained what I mean correctly. I will try and draw a pictu

XXX_AAA_|_BBB_|_CCC_|_DDD_
AAA| CENTRE DATA
AAA| CENTRE DATA

The lines are where I have my freeze panes. I can always see the top and
left side when I scroll. If I want to print out "Centre data", I only
highlight it, and not the areas that are freezepaned because I set those to
always print. If I hightlight "Centre data" and print selection, the title
"DDD" might show up, even though it's under AAA and BBB...unless I choose
Print Preview, go to setup, and choose the print out to be 45% or less of the
original size

"Rachael" wrote:

When I highlight some rows and colums to print, the matching column headers
aren't printing right unless the size is reduced to 40% in print
preview/setup.

I have freezepanes set up on the left and top, and when I print out data, I
have it set so all the freezepanes print as well. I have names across the
top, and date of birth and other information below. When I hightlight the
data below, the names don't match when I print with the data I hightlighted,
unless i change the print size to less than 45%.

Any ideas? I tried multiple versions of excel and several printers within
our office, and it did the same thing each time, so it's a problem with
excel.

Rachael

PLEASE. I NEED HELP ASAP!

I print these out almost daily (several times a week) and I can't keep
printing them SOOOOO small, then enlarging them.