pagelocator

Default Controlling size of command buttons

:(
The command buttons I am using are not retaining their size or position
when rows are inserted or operations performed. I have had "do not
resize or move with cells", and all other options (the opposites)
ticked. No choice seems to work.

Any suggestions

--
pagelocator
pagelocator's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16506

vezerid

In the Format dialog box, in the Size tab, I checked Lock Aspect Ratio.
In the Properties tab I checked Don't Move or Size with Cells. The
combination seemed to work.

HTH
Kostis Vezerides