hce

Default How to retrieve forgotten password?

Hi All

I've got a protected file and the password is quite lengthy - if my
memory serves me right, it should be more than 10 characters long. I've
tried using some shareware but they only allow a maximum of 5
characters... need to buy if the password is more than that... Does
anyone know of any free program which can help me? I remembered I used
a program once and although it does not show me what password was used,
it would provide me with the password in asteriks which still allows me
to open the file.

Can anyone please help?

Cheers

--