Kate C.

Default If last column empty, need to appear as "" in CSV file

We are receiving files in an Excel format. Sometimes the last column is
blank. When we save it as a CSV file, because it's the last column, it's not
being saved as "". So the import of these files into the database fails. We
are having to add a dummy column at the end, and it's very hard for the end
users to remember to do this. Is there any way to force Excel to save an
empty value in a CSV file?