Ajit

Default Pivot Table Page fields

Hi

I need some help with the page fields settings on the pivot chart.
When you drag an item into the page fields then automatically in the drop
down menu for that item we find ALL option which I do not require.

Is there a way to remove that?

Ex:
Say my item is GROUP and has A, B and C.
When I drag this into the page fields I find A B C and also ALL in the drop
down menu for the item Group. Can any one suggest me how to get rid of that
ALL option?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ajit
Roger Govier

Hi

I don't think you can hide the All option.
But, take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site and you may find a way around
your problem.

Regards

Roger Govier