vampir_at

Default *.txt separeted with blank character

Hi,
who knows how to save an excel file (five columns) as a textfile not
separated with tabulator but with a blank character.
Till now I don't have an idea.

--
vampir_at
vampir_at's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28034

Lynxbci3

You can choose save as......Formatted text (space delimited) this will
save the active sheet only as a .prn file chihc can be used in word and
the likes.

--
Lynxbci3
Lynxbci3's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10377

Dave Peterson

Earl Kiosterud's Text Write program has a lot of options for this kind of thing:

www.smokeylake.com/excel
(or directly: http://www.smokeylake.com/excel/text_write_program.htm)

vampir_at wrote:

Hi,
who knows how to save an excel file (five columns) as a textfile not
separated with tabulator but with a blank character.
Till now I don't have an idea.

--
vampir_at
vampir_at's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28034
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=475393

--

Dave Peterson
vampir_at

this isn't what I need. It must be a *.txt

In general, I want not to do the user a directly input to the editor.
this will bring me the right output, but I can't check if the input of
our users are right.

file what is forced should be an ASCII file with single information
separated with a blank character

thanks for your input