Lynxbci3

Default Setting a pie chart segment to No Fill

Hi,

I have a program that automatically sets the segments in a pie chart to
the correct colour (set using RGB(c1,c2,c3)) see code below

Charts("EPE Wheel").SeriesCollection(1).Points(pnt).Interior.C olor =
RGB(c1, c2, c3)

However there is occasioanlly a black segment and i would like to set
it to No fill instead of black. I can do all the If...then but what is
the code to set a section to no fill?

many thanks

--
Lynxbci3
Lynxbci3's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10377

Dave O

Try this, please:
Charts("EPE Wheel").SeriesCollection(1).Points(pnt).Interior.C olor = 0