phil g

Default Max sheets in a workbook or max # of calculated cells

I have a excel model that runs company scenarios. It currently has about 90
sheets and I am hitting the difficultly of calculations not updating. For
example, I will make a change in one sheet that is referenced in another..
When I check the sheet that calls the first number, it has not changed. If I
hit F2 and then enter in the cell in question, it will show the updated
number... I have many inputs and this can cause a huge problem as there seems
to be no warning. In using the "info" command it would seem that i am using
a huge percentage of available memory.. It is a memory issue with the number
of sheets in the book or that there are too many calculated cells for a
change to get calculated through?
Thanks,
Niek Otten

Hi Phil,

Check this site:

www.decisionmodels.com

Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"phil g" wrote in message
[...]

phil g

Thanks,
I had already checked that site out... But was wondering if there was a way
to check what the limit was or how close I was to it.

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Hi Phil,

Check this site:

www.decisionmodels.com