Default automaticly copy data from one worksheet to another

I am trying to find out if there is a formula that will automaticly
transfer a row of data to another worksheet in the active workbook once
a certain cell is populated???? just in case this sounds confusing let
me clearify.... i have a main spreadsheet that has data for 3
companies, I want to just put a "x" in a certain cell that will then
make that entire row of data copy to the worksheet designated for that
specific company.... PLEASE HELP!!!!! thanks in advance!

David McRitchie

Hi Emily,
A formula cannot change the value of another
it can *ONLY* return a value.

For what you want, you would need to use an Event macro
based on a cell that you Change a constant.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm#change
---
HTH,