afdmello

Default sheet

I want 2 sheets preformatted to my needs to be inserted into an existing
workbook any time I want.Is there a macro or can I save a sheet to my
requirements and make it available ??

AFD

Norman Jones

Hi AFD,

Open a new workbook
Delete all sheets except for one
Set the sheet's formats etc to taste
File | Save As
Add a suitably descriptive name
Select ' Template(*.xlt)' in the 'Save as Type' box.

The new template sheet will now be available from the Sheet Insert dialog
(right-click a sheet tab | insert) .

---
Regards,
Norman

"afdmello" wrote in message
I want 2 sheets preformatted to my needs to be inserted into an existing
workbook any time I want.Is there a macro or can I save a sheet to my
requirements and make it available ??

AFD

afdmello

thank you norman