mitcheroo

Default counting TRUEs and FALSEs

A large range of cells (6 columns by 400 rows) all contain an
OR-function formula and all display a TRUE or FALSE value. (Results
based on processing of a nearby range of data.)

I want to count how many TRUEs occur in each row, and display the
result for each row in the 7th column. I'm having trouble figuring this
one out, since all the functions I've looked at so far apparently see
only the formula and not the value.

Bob Phillips

Try

=COUNTIF(A1:F400,TRUE)