Srinivas Gudala

Default How to Show Records with No Data..........

I am working for a petroleum company, I have created a Sales Pivot
Table which can be used to analysis sales information. The pivot table
allows the users to look at total sales by category like Retail,
Consumer and Competitor, and under each category it shows the list of
customers who has purchased and what amount of fuel. The problem is,
Pivot Table doesnt list all the customers who have not purchased from
us. I mean, lets assume i have a list of 100 customers grouped as
Retail 30, Consumer 60 and Competitor 10. Every month all these 100
customers are supposed to purchase from me, the pivot table that i
created only lists the customer who has made a purchase, if i want to
see all the customers in pivot table, what should i do??

I tried Show Items with No Data in Field Settings of Customer Field but
it shows all the customers in each category, i mean it shows all the 100
customers in all the categories of Retail, Consumer and Competitor.
Please help.
Debra Dalgleish

In the source data, you could add a record for each customer who didn't
order, with 0 as the amount of fuel, and the month end as the date.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List