Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
sevil_gp

Default Crime Analyst needs help with co-ordinates

I need an Excel macro to find clusters within a list of 6 figure easting
and northing co-ordinates. I can readily export a three column spread
sheet with the column headings:
'crime number'
'easting'
'northing'

What I'm after is a Macro to produce additional columns with the
headings:

'crimes within 10 metres'
'crimes within 50 metres'
'crimes within 100 metres'
'crimes within 1 kilometre'

These can obviously be calculated from the easting and northing
columns. I've had a go myself with no success. I've also looked on the
web at some epidemiology sites and similar but can find nothing of use.

--
sevil_gp
sevil_gp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27905