Joe

Default Adding cells from multiple Worksheets

Good day,

I am looking for a way to add cells together from multiple worksheets within
a single spreadsheet. The catch is: I want to be able to create the formula
to allow me to insert additional worksheets and still come up with the
correct total. Is there a way to reference a cell in a non-existent
worksheet? Or is there another way to accomplish my goal?

TIA

- Joe
Ron de Bruin

Hi Joe

Add two dummy sheets(empty sheets)with the name start as the first sheet
and one with the name end as the last sheet of your workbook.
this are empty sheets!!!

All worksheets between these sheets will be Sum
with this formula

=SUM(start:end!A1)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin