FiscallyCOC

Default How to remove red strikethrough generated as an error?

In Excel, I'm typing in a lastname, firstname middleinitial in one field. To
get rid of the red strikethrough I've tried deleting and retyping,
Edit--clear--formats, releasing through Format--effects--strikethrough.
There appears to be no validation or links that I can see. The name still
appears in red with a strikethrough line. I think it might be generated as a
result of some error. Thank you.