aledger

Default find formula between worksheets

Worksheet 2 is a calendar with cell A1 labeled Oct. 2 , B1 labeled Oct.3, and
so on. Worksheet 1 is a chart with column A labeled clients and column B
labeled with the dates that someone met with the client. In worksheet2 I
would like a formula that would pull Client names from column A on worksheet
1 (dates are in column b) into the calendar on worksheet2 in cell A2, for
Oct. 2, and B2, Oct.3. For example if on worksheet1 if cell A1 said Kerry and
cell B1 said Oct. 3, I would want a formula that would pull the client name
Kerry into worksheet2 on cell B2 under the heading in cell B2 (Oct 3).This
would elminate me copying and re-typing the client names into the calendar on
the second worksheet. Is there a formula for this?