rstanger

Default CountIf and Sum Help???

Within a macro I am trying to add 2 formulas to the bottom row of my
worksheet. The code is below and has allowed me to add static data.
Now I
need to do a count or countif (or something else)for column c that will
give
me the total number of rows that are "01". And for the final column i
want
to do a sum. Can anyone help?

01 150080380549 0000718649 000000095556
01 150080380549 0000718650 000000012000
01 150080380549 0000718651 000000002080
01 150080380549 0000718652 000000002912
02 150080380549 ???? ???

ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Select
ActiveCell.Value = "02"
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1) = "150080380549"
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 2) =

--
rstanger
rstanger's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27811